- Discussions in good faith.
- Treating each other with respect, retaining dignity and self-worth.
- Finding solutions for the future, not punishing your Partner or yourself over past issues and actions.
- Holistic approach; a Family Consultant can give one or both of you the emotional support to work through personal or marital issues assisting you in finding solutions.
- No litigation.
- Working as a team exchanging financial papers and information in an open and honest way and using experts together.
- Keeping control of the outcome and process managed by the Collaborative Lawyers.
Finding Solutions Together: Reducing the Conflict in Divorce and Separation