- You and the Collaborative Lawyers will discuss, understand and sign the Collaborative Participation Agreement in the first Four Way Meeting.
- No correspondence apart from administrative requirements.
- Agenda set by you and your Collaborative Lawyers.
- Meetings to prepare and debrief in addition to the work done together in the Four Way Meetings, with Partners and Collaborative Lawyers.
- Minutes prepared and circulated after each Four Way Meeting.
- Payment for the Collaborative Process: funds to be made available for both partner’s costs.
Finding Solutions Together: Reducing the Conflict in Divorce and Separation